Форумы на IS.UA

Вернуться   Форумы на IS.UA > Общие форумы > Налоги, Бизнес, Финансы и Экономика
Регистрация TV приставки Справка Календарь Игры Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Налоги, Бизнес, Финансы и Экономика
Форум об Украинских налогах и бизнесе, экономической и монетарной политике Украины

Реклама от Google
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.02.2021, 03:23
Sunxuemei Sunxuemei вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил(а): 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 постах
To increase their rank they will need to play against other basketball players

To increase NBA 2K21 MT their rank they will need to play against other basketball players around the blacktop. Three of those courts allow the player to engage in 3v3 games, whereas the fourth largest courtroom allows them to play 1v1. By playing players can earn points to boost their ranking, so that they will simply need to keep moving until they're at the Pro 1 rank and can enter The City.If you are not already a fan of women's professional basketball, NBA 2K21's brand new manner, The W won't do much to get you fired up for it.

The W is sports video gaming first single-player career style for a women's team sport. It is not a tokenized experience, nor a reskin of things NBA 2K21 already does for the men's match. Nonetheless, it's a glaringly few-to-no-frills experience, and also the lack of investment I have in my player's development defeats the purpose of a single-player career. Therefore, I can not really warm up to the mode or urge others spend much time trying it.Other than picking among 10 player archetypes -- whose attribute minimums and maximums are locked -- that the only influence I have in my player's development is playing well (or not) in a league game. Whatever XP ("MyPoints" in this instance ) come from that, the game uses automatically in a really opaque process.

Developing my player's off-the-court persona is a similarly rigid and lifeless progression. Developer diaries before NBA 2K21's launch suggested the W players would take on characters that real-life WNBA stars pursue, whether boosting the league itself, taking on negative gigs in media or fashion design, or preparing for a career as a coach. Well, all of this is handled in a process whose only participant interaction is choosing one of three options a card off between matches. Again, development is fixed, and all it delivers is unlockable makeup items on a predetermined schedule.All this signifies is that you become a really limited core gameplay loop very quickly, and one that is very reminiscent of career manners I watched about the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is hard to predict The W a fantastic first shot career-mode parity when so much of its enjoyability comes out of, well, only playing with the games themselves. At least that action is distinguishable from the rest of Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins whilst still being fun -- but it had been when I was messing about with the WNBA in MyLeague this past year, too.
Ответ